Product FormAlloyed PowderPre-Mixed Powder
MarketsAerospace & DefenseAutomotiveBuilding, Construction & InfrastructureConsumerElectronics & SemiconductorsEnergyIndustrialMedical
ApplicationsAdditive ManufacturingBrazingChemicalCoatingsExtrusionsMetal DeoxidationMetal Matrix CompositesPigmentsPowder MetallurgyPropellantsStructural Components
High-purity molten aluminum is atomized by high-pressure gas into particles using a variety of proprietary atomization nozzle designs.
Particles are collected and classified into particle size distributions tailored to customer specifications.
Sizes range from < 2 µm to 1500 µm
- Commercially pure > 99.5% aluminum
- Standard and custom compositions available
- Irregularly shaped particles provide outstanding green strength, while more spherical grades offer higher packing density useful for additive manufacturing
- Wide range of tailored particle sizes available
- A homogenous blend of constituents results in consistent part-to-part properties for pre-mixed powder compositions